1. Recommendations are always the best. Do you know of anyone that has used a dishwasher repair specialist? Ask them about costs, did they leave your place tidy, what did they keep their promises?
2. Using a local, perhaps family owned company gives you certain advantages. Being local means that they have a reputation to maintain. They also have less distance to travel, and should be able to respond quickly.
3. Do they deal with a range of products. repairing a range of multi branded products, ensures experience and reliability dishwasher repair san gabriel?
4. Do they offer same day services within your locality? In an emergency, you may wish for a same day call out.
5. Do they have fixed prices and are these prices ready available, either on their website or printed. If not, ask them, before they commence work, for a list of costs, and spares.
6. Check out their guarantee policy on line, or ask them before they start work
7. Do they fit branded, or at least quality parts? Ask to see the labels or boxes of any spare part.
8. Do they offer testimonies or satisfied clients comments? They may have these on their website, if not, ask for a couple of names of past customers & their telephone numbers.
9. Do they provide easy accessible contact information? Particularly, can you contact them outside of working hours? It may be necessary to call them outside of normal hours. The fact they offer this service in itself suggests a willing flexible company
10. Do they provide official invoices/receipts?